Write the vision and make it clear…
Last year I opted out of making a vision board. I personally didn’t want to be tied down to a set of pictures on my wall that I randomly cut out of a magazine. Images that I semi-believed could happen
It is safe to say that my previous vision boards were not intentional. There was nothing driving me to want the things that I
But what IF this year I got intentional? What if I strategically composed a vision board with the things I’m believing God for?
Why make a vision board?
A vision board is a visual reminder of your hearts desires. It’s an easy way for you to keep your goals in perspective.
How to make a vision board?
- Create a list of what you want this year. Pretend for just a moment that nothing is out of reach.
- Pray over the things you want and ask God to align the desires of your heart with His will for your life.
- Purchase a board or picture frame.
- Grab some magazines and think BIG by faith. Cut out images that represent what you want for yourself. (This can include words or sayings)
- Paste the images on the board strategically or creatively.
- Place the vision board in a place where you can see it each day.
Alright, I hear you! I made the vision board, so now what? Now you start living! Live on purpose with your hearts desires set before you. Make each day count.
You deserve to have great things in your life. Why not let 2019 be that year for you?